London Basement Pump's are pleased to offer our comprehensive Pump servicing. If you have a basement, then its likely that you will have a pumping station installed. Groundwater pump's, storm water pump's and sewage pump's are most common within a below ground structure, Such system's are designed and installed to provide a modern solution to pumped drainage.
Take advantage of
Foul Water Pump Station Servicing From £229 + Vat
Typically most pumping station's just require a yearly service depending on the demand, but in some cases we would take an approach of the recommendation of more regular service option's to achieve longevity of the pumping station.
Basement Pump Servicing Rates 2018.
Ground Water Pumping Station from £179 + Vat
Foul Water Pumping Station from £229 + Vat
(A discount of 20% will be applied if both Ground Water and Foul Water Pumping Stations are serviced on the same visit - a saving of £65.28)
Commercial (6 Monthly)
Ground Water Pumping Station from £229 + Vat
Foul Water Pumping Station from £279 + Vat
(A discount of 20% will be applied if both Ground Water and Foul Water Pumping Stations are serviced on the same - a saving of £81.28)
All Adoptable/ Commercial Pump Station Quotation's Are Available Upon Request.
All Prices Quoted Are excluding VAT
Pump Service Checklist
- Remove pumps from sump tank. (where possible)
- Clean pumps and jet sump tank. (foul and groundwater pumps )
- Rinse and sanitise sump tank (sewage tanks only)
- Remove all lime scale/debris from sump tank
- Check pump oils, pump seals, pipes and moving parts for longevity.
- Test and check all operating control panels
- Perform electrical insulation resistance tests for longevity.
- Reinstate pump equipment and operating floats
- Commission pump station and operating floats
- Test water alarms, battery backup systems and telemetry systems
- Perform flood/water test to pump station (where possible)
- Provide client with service logs/photos of basement pump service
- Make no obligation recommendations if issues found
Pump service reminders - made easy
As spare time is precious and our lives get more hectic we appreciate the need for a quick reminder to you when the next yearly pump service is due.
At London Basement Pumps we contact our clients around 10 weeks before as a polite reminder that your pump service has come around again .
At London Basement Pump's all, our servicing option will ensure your pump stations are kept well within the duty of care insurers guidelines and the British Standard's BS 8102, BSEN 12056-4, providing a full servicing scheduled report together with all work in progress photographs.
Pump Maintenance Contracts
Our pump maintenance contracts offer long term protection of a pumping station, so our Principle and superior pump service plan's render the added benefit of covered emergency call out's, part's and labour cover reduction and an engineer in attendance within just a few hour's or less.
So, all you need to do is to just be at home to let our pump engineer in.
Parts and labour guarantee
London Basement Pumps offer a 12 month parts and labour guarantee on all our replacement part's
For more information on our pump station servicing and associated services we provide, please contact us on 0800 009 2120 and speak to a member of our team.